Home »Unlabelled » Sepang MotoGP Test Honda victorious
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Sepang - Honda again showed his prowess in MotoGP testing at Sepang Circuit. Trio racers from Japan's manufacturing success even occupy the three top positions.
Test the second day at Sepang Circuit on Wednesday (23/02/2011), dipuncaki by Casey Stoner, as well as on the first day. Australian rider posted a fastest time of 2 minutes 0.171 seconds.
Following in second place on his Honda teammate, Dani Pedrosa, who recorded the fastest time of 2 minutes 0.229 seconds. In third place, there is Andrea Dovizioso with a time of 2 minutes 0.531 seconds.
Results were confirmed, even exceed, the dominance of Honda on the first day of testing. Yesterday, Stoner and Pedrosa occupy positions 1-2, but stranded Dovizioso in fifth.
Yamaha duo Jorge Lorenzo and Ben Spies, trailing in fourth and fifth. Spies record time of 2 minutes 0.824 seconds, while Lorenzo record time of 2 minutes 0.931 seconds.
Seven-times world champion, Valentino Rossi, did not take part in the test today. Italian Ducati rider newer Crash reported experiencing pain.
Second day of the test results:
1. Casey Stoner AUS Repsol Honda Team 2m 0.171s (43)
2. Dani Pedrosa Repsol Honda Team ESP 2m 0.229s (41)
3. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Repsol Honda Team 2m 0.531s (46)
4. Ben Spies USA Yamaha Factory Racing 2m 0.824s (54)
5. Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha Factory Racing ESP 2m 0.931s (45)
6. Marco Simoncelli ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini 2m 1.033s (52)
7. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN San Carlo Honda Gresini 2m 1.439s (64)
8. Colin Edwards USA Tech 3 Yamaha Monster 2m 1.738s (44)
9. Bike # T2 JPN Yamaha Test Rider 2m 1.792s (23)
10. Hector Barbera Team Aspar ESP 2m 1.909s (64)
11. Alvaro Bautista ESP Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 2m 2.035s (35)
12. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Team 2m 2.208s (44)
13. Bike # T1 JPN Yamaha Test Rider 2m 2.596s (54)
14. Randy de Puniet FRA Pramac Racing Team 2m 2.604s (35)
15. Loris Capirossi ITA Pramac Racing Team 2m 2.624s (40)
16. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing 2m 2.676s (36)
17. Toni Elias Honda ESP LCR MotoGP 2m 2.941s (60)
18. Cal Crutchlow GBR Tech 3 Yamaha Monster 2m 2.984s (40)
19. Nobuatsu Aoki JPN Suzuki Test Rider 2m 4.582s (46)
at 3:29 AM