2011 Yamaha V-Star 650 Silverado features
| YAMAHA Scooter | YAMAHA ATV |
Motorcycle Pictures, choose by BRANDS>
YAMAHA Motorcycle Models >
2011 YAMAHA V-Star 650 Silverado
Pictures and Specifications >
2011 Yamaha V-Star 650 Silverado Highlights
• Fuel Consumption * 21kpl/59mpg(Imp)
• Windshield & saddlebags
• Great for casual touring
2011 Yamaha V-Star 650 Silverado model Features
• Beautifully chromed and polished 649cc (40-cubic-inch), air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve per cylinder, 70 degree, V-twin cranks out torquey low- and mid-range power for smooth cruising performance. Maximum torque occurs at a low 3,000 rpm.
• This engine has been designed to produce strong torque and horsepower in the most usable riding range (50 to 120 km/hr).
• Twin 28mm Mikuni carbs with throttle position sensors (TPS) provide crisp throttle response.
• Wide-ratio, 5-speed transmission ensures extremely usable, cruiser-friendly power delivery. 5th gear is an overdrive gear for reduced engine rpms at highway speeds for a smooth comfortable ride.
• Light clutch action is perfect for novice riders.
• Transistorized coil ignition (T.C.I.) means sure starts and excellent engine performance. It is a no-maintenance design.
• Classic, chrome, side-mounted air cleaner not only adds to styling, but also makes it is easy to service the paper type air filter too.
• Automatic cam chain tensioners reduce maintenance and mechanical engine noise.
• Low-maintenance shaft drive provides quiet, clean, reliable performance with no chain adjustments or lube splatter.
• 2-into-2 chrome exhaust pipes create sleek styling while delivering strong low- and mid-range engine output. The conversion to aftermarket mufflers is fast and simple.
• Heel-toe shifter reinforces that classic image.
• Air Induction System (A.I.S.) reduces harmful CO and HC exhaust emissions.
• Lots of chrome engine parts highlight quality and value.
• Stout, large-diameter double-cradle steel frame is designed to provide a low seat height with ample rider legroom.
• Long 1,625mm (64") wheelbase provides a stable ride and predictable handling while creating that long and low look.
• Beefy 41mm front fork with Road Star-inspired shrouds offers 140mm (5.5") of wheel travel to ensure a smooth, comfortable ride. The large-diameter fork shrouds, upper triple clamp and handlebar holder are all chrome plated to highlight the value of this very stylish machine.
• 7-step, spring preload-adjustable single shock rear suspension allows the rider to tailor spring settings to match load or road conditions. Rear wheel travel is 98mm (3.9").
• Rear shock is mounted under the engine for that classic, hardtail look. By positioning the shock low in the chassis, it reduces the centre of gravity for a light, easy-to-maneuver feel.
• Single 298mm front disc brake with twin piston caliper delivers strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
• Easy-to-adjust rear drum brake with wear indicator
• Plush, low-profile, rider and passenger seats provides exceptional comfort. The low 710mm (27.9") seat height allows most riders to put feet firmly on the ground for extra confidence.
• Full-size rider floorboards with floating rubber inserts reduce vibration while providing ample legroom for maximum rider comfort.
• Police-style windshield offers great wind and weather protection while proudly displaying the Silverado insignia. This windshield offers two positions of height adjustability, and for those riders who prefer a "convertible", the windshield can be quickly removed.
• Passenger backrest provides that extra peace of mind for your special companion.
• Roomy, leather saddlebags look great, maintain their shape and provide ample storage for casual touring adventures.
• Wide retro-style handlebars fitted with extra wide levers provide a quality feel. Polished handlebar switches complete the package.
• Wide front and rear tires fitted to spoked, chrome wheels combine retro styling with solid handling and traction.
• Deeply valanced steel front and rear fenders are both durable and unmistakably classic. Their steel design means they are easy to customize and paint.
• Large 16-litre fuel tank features class-leading fuel capacity for an extra long cruising range.
• Classic fuel tank-mounted speedometer features an odometer and tripmeter displays.
• Industry-leading Star family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents creating a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
• Chrome 60/55-watt halogen headlight
• Low-maintenance, sealed battery
• Beautiful 3-D fuel tank emblems reinforces the Star family's attention to detail and value.
• Steering lock
• Locking storage compartment under side cover adds convenience and security.
• Self-cancelling turn signals with stylish clear signal lenses
Model not available in the USA.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney South Florida
Snyder & Gonzalez, P.A.
Contact a Florida Bike Accident Attorney