The Can-Am Spyder RS Roadster, 2010
There's nothing ordinary about the way it looks. Or the way it rides, for that matter. You gas, it comes to life.
You steer, it reacts and adapts. With its Rotax 990 V-Twin engine and unique, three-wheeled stance, the Can-Am™ Spyder roadster offers a bold, new way to experience open-road freedom. And it all starts at the end of your driveway.
A trip on the 2010 Can-Am Spyder RS roadster isn't just an escape, it's a full-on performance get-a-way.
Features and Specifications:
- Rotax 990 V-Twin Engine
- 3-spoke aluminum wheels
- Multi-Function gauge display
- Mechanical reverse
- 44-Liter Front Storage - Lockable front storage with 44 liters of space. Can fit two helmets.
- 3-Spoke Aluminum Wheels - A unique, die-cast aluminum design that echoes the RS roadster's distinctive footprint.
Vehicle Stability System (VSS) - The Y-architecture enables the Spyder to host an innovative and unique stability system. Developed in conjunction with Bosch, the Vehicle Stability System (VSS) reduces the risk of losing control, integrated into Vehicle Stability System (VSS) and Stability Control system (SCS), Traction Control System (TCS) and Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) functions.
1. Manual 5-speed gearbox, true mechanical reverse (SM5).
2. Semi-automatic finger-trigger shifting (SE5).