When designers of Victory Floating Ball 2012 went to work, he had an idea: create a bad ass machine. This is evident with the unadorned style of 2012 Upper Ball shorty front fender bar high-rise that they spoke wheels with whitewall tires.What are the objectives, the 2012 Victory highball infected wild philosophy, and is only available in one system: matt black. Only the white bike in an elegant white sides of the tank, and the walls white fat tires. In other words, all the mirrors in the dual exhaust to win high-Ball is black handlebars, headlight bucket, shirts, frames, mudguard brackets, heads covered - all in black. Body in High-Ball Victory Vegas features signature raised spine along the bike on top of the tank and fenders, and taillights stripper, keep those lines fresh again. Some float and bike-style cleaner parts manufacturers, High-Ball offers a unique style that looks like it comes from a dear Custom Shop.
Victory High-Ball official specs are detailed below:
* Engine: 4-stroke 50-degree V-Twin
* Cooling: Air/oil
* Displacement: 106ci/1731cc
* Bore/Stroke: 101 X 108mm
* Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
* Valve Train: Single overhead camshafts w/ 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters.
* Fueling: EFI w/ dual 45mm throttle bodies
* Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
* Exhaust: Staggered slash-cut dual exhaust w/ crossover
* Oil capacity: 5.0 quarts
* Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
* Transmission -6-speed overdrive constant mesh
* Final Drive: Carbon fiber reinforced belt
* Length: 92.5 in.
* Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
* Seat Height: 25 in. 25.2
* Rake/trail: 31.7 in. / 6.7 in.
* Dry Weight (claimed): 659 lbs.
* Suspension Front: 43mm telescopic fork/5.1 in. travel
* Rear: Preload adjustable single shock/3.0 in. travel
* Front brake: 300mm floating rotor w/ 4-piston caliper
* Rear brake: 300mm floating rotor w/2-piston caliper
* Wheels: Front & Back: 16x3.5 in.
* Tires: Front - 130/90-16 67H Dunlop Cruisermax
* Rear: 150/80-16 71H Dunlop Cruisermax