Honda CB1000R XESS Streetfighter Concept, 2009
The XESS (eXtreme European Streetfighter Styling) version of the Honda CB1000R draws on the most extreme potential of this new Naked streetfighter's intensely aggressive power.
Just as Honda represents "The Power of Dreams," the CB1000R should be considered "The Model of Dreams" in the Naked category - a dream bike starting with a unique Honda basis and customised with the most impressively designed accessories.
The CB1000R is spectacularly emotional bike, the velvet-red XESS builds even more on that emotion - aggressive as a panther and ready to holeshot with a premium motorcycle image. That's why the tank is graced with the new Honda Wing emblem that only decorates top-end models like the RC212V, the Fireblade and the DN-01.
The many parts that have been added :
- A special Showa-signed and anodized massive front fork
- Hanabira front discs with radial-mounted front callipers
- Titanium twin exhaust
- Lighter and race-ready footpegs
- Aggressive red transmission chain
- Reversed levers
- Velvet seat
- Several carbon fibre elements (such as the front mudguard, front light cowl, rear hugger, side covers and rear seat cowl).