Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lorenzo Ready to Reply at Assen






Silverstone - Jorge Lorenzo failed to finish at Silverstone after a crash at the beginning of the ninth lap. Realizing he was in position behind, he was ready to return at Assen.

Lorenzo fell off when it was competing with Andrea Dovizioso to sit in second position. At that time, had in mind was that he failed to pass Dovizioso and Casey Stoner was in front of the increasingly far away.

Impact, the Yamaha rider was losing focus. Lorenzo also falls and loss of value in the race this time.

"I think I can compete to win the race against Casey. I'm not worried with (Marco) Marco Simoncelli chasing me."

"I'm afraid if I did not pass Andrea, then Casey will increasingly drive ... then I fell down!" he explained in Autosport.

The position in the standings changed. Stoner now leads with 18 points advantage over him. Lorenzo is determined to pursue his rival was in the race in the Netherlands.

"Previously, Casey continues to pursue me like a dog chasing a rabbit. But now the situation is reversed."

"Now, we must pursue victory at Assen," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment